Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2023/09/28 12:34:55 Expires 2023-11-27 Ref: JB1100039610
- Produce any risk specific reports and analysis like Scorecard monitoring, Portfolio Quality Reports (PQR), etc.
- Conducting retail portfolio review & management through development and maintenance of credit MIS & other relevant analyses with the objective of minimizing loss provisions.
- Ongoing evaluation, validation (including engagement with the Scorecard vendor) and Calibration of the Score cards to improve discriminative power of the automatic scoring system (application and behavioral)
- Monitoring loss performance vis-à-vis risk budget/targets to track performance against expectations.
- Produce periodic Risk Provision calculations and liaise with relevant stakeholders for successful passing the relevant accounting entries.
- Credit Negative list management so as to disallow customers with previous negative experience from applying for asset products.
- Reporting risk issues to management on time
- Ensure that information utilized in credit decisions for retail banking credit products is adequately verified and accurately captured in related front-end systems including but not limited to the loan origination system.
- Make informed decisions where exceptions are escalated for credit review for a proposed facility based on the information provided in system and within the authorities delegated.
- Ownership of Analytical Data Mart (ADM) for both KSA and BAH
- Support Retail business decisions with quality data analytics and portfolio management.
- Recommend to relevant authority holders any amendments to Employer White List & periodic monitoring of employer / sector limit maintenance and portfolio performance.
- Providing regulatory / disclosure information that is complete and accurate on behalf of Retail Risk to Compliance / Finance / Audit / Credit Bureaus / Regulators.
- Understanding of data management and relational databases.
- Good skills in using MS office applications especially excel and power point, & Internet proficiency.
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, Problem solving, knowledge of retail banking principles, good English language.