حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
- Conducts unit audits independently or jointly. Ensure all policies and procedures, approval authorizations are strictly followed, and exceptions properly approved.
- Identifies areas of exposure and weakness with recommendations for permanent rectification. Determines that all control measures prescribed by the bank’s policies and procedures are in place and strictly implemented.
- Prepares reports of audit findings and recommendations.
- Discuss audit findings and issue with the concerned unit and obtain feedback/agreement to the fact.
- Sets up audit files in logical order with cross indexing of audit findings to relevant audit working papers.
- Inform the AUH/CA regarding issues, potential issues and other significant developments at the fieldwork.
- Validate resolution of audit recommendation in a timely manner.
- Review Policies and Procedures of the Bank, as and when necessary.
- Conduct special assignments as and when required by Audit Committee, regulators and the Audit Management.
- Provides recommendation to improve effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls during audit engagements.
Attends to other relevant duties and responsibilities assigned by AUH and CA.
§ Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating instructions and procedure manuals and to prepare guidelines and reports.
§ Possess an understanding of general and specific bank policies and procedures in all areas of banking.
§ Proficient in English or Arabic languages (written and spoken).
§ Ability to deal with practical problems tactfully and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
§ Good Accounting knowledge and familiar with accounting procedures (for non-IT audits) and IT and Information Security, Cybersecurity policies and procedures (for IT audits).
§ Knowledge of bank’s computer systems and network.
§ Knowledge of bank’s relevant operations, policies and procedures, banking regulations.
§ Exceptional analytical abilities, with good communication and presentation skills.
§ A very good knowledge of the changes taking place in the Bank’s industry viz-a-viz Internal Audit and taking appropriate action to implement.
§ Ability to work under pressure and commit to deadlines.
§ Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals and to effectively present information and respond to questions.
§ Effective decision-making abilities should be able to work well as per the IAD team as well as under individual initiative.
§ High-level interpersonal skills including strong influencing and persuading skills.
§ Self-motivated and demonstrates professional presence.
§ Disciplined in time management, business and customer management.