حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
الخبر, السعودية تم النشر 2023/05/30 09:47:46 تنتهي 2023-12-01 الرقم المرجعي: JB1100034945
- Develop a risk based Cyber security audit capability in alignment with the GIB strategic Direction..
- Maintain open dialog with internal stakeholder to ensure that the audit risk universe is update regularly.
- Identify, analyze and asses’ risks & Internal controls. Develop audit plan based on the risk assessment.
- Perform Compliance review to the regulatory standards such as SAMA Cyber security framework, NCA standards etc.
- Prepare and present clear and concise reports to summarize the work performed during each engagement.
- Ensure follow–up on internal audit observations and recommendations and report on the status and progress for management’s action.
- Maintain an adequate, up to date level of knowledge of current and emerging cyber security, systems & infrastructure. Maintain an adequate level of knowledge of banking operations.
- Revise IS Audit documentation to reflect changes in the Bank's IT environment.
- Perform any ad-hoc IT engagements as directed by the Chief Auditor.
- Develop/Update, maintain and document IS audit programs based on international standards.
- Provide technical assistance for Financial Audit and Credit Audit including Data Analysis.
- Comply with the IT and auditing ethics and standards commensurate with position in IS Audit Department.
- Manage internal audit manager, develop, coach and mentor. Help them succeed with the audit processes.
- Enhance Audit's reputation within the Bank by maintaining a professional approach at all times.
- Understanding of current IT/INFOSEC practices, standards and principles. (COBIT, ITIL, ISO, etc).
- Broad knowledge of banking applications (Core Banking, Treasury, Card Management, etc.), banking operations and IT Project Management.
- Knowledge of the Bank's operating systems (VMware, Microsoft, UNIX, SUN, etc), application systems and other IT systems.
- Broad knowledge of banking operations and lines of business.
- Oral and written communications skills in English.
Attention to detail with excellent report writing skills