Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
- Execute the delivery of the Compliance Monitoring & Testing Program (CMT).
- Develop and execute the risk-based review and testing program framework.
- Identifying, evaluating, and testing compliance related controls with the objective of providing assurance that the Bank continues to meet its regulatory compliance adherence.
- Proactively identify, analyze, and escalate key regulatory risks identified as part of risk assessment and / or compliance monitoring activities to the Line Manager.
- Track identified issues and action plans to validate remediation efforts as well as escalate to relevant stakeholders where required.
- Support the Line Manager in preparing and delivering management information to senior management, and board level committees.
- Develop and maintain Compliance Risk Register(s).
- Perform risk-based reviews of Bank’s businesses and functions as per the Compliance Plan.
- Agree remedial actions with business management.
- Build KRIs for all identified risks and conduct testing of controls in coordination with Operational Risk.
- Handle the Action Plans and escalation processes.
- Submit dashboards to Line-Manager capturing the status of reviews and actions.
- Performance of Permanent Supervision Controls (self-audit).
- Identify areas of risk and/or weakness in internal compliance program based on analysis performed and make recommendations for improvement to compliance management
- The annual CRSA - Compliance Risk Self-Assessment exercise is conducted promptly capturing all the regulations.
- Design along with Line Manager a robust program to receive and embed all regulations in the CRSA module.
- Work closely with the Internal Audit to ensure that all gaps in the testing program are covered and that there is no overlap of the reviews.
Regular interactions with other Compliance Division Units and second lines of defense Units across the Bank to ensure alignment of controlling risks across the Bank.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional project / program management skills
- Exceptional testing and monitoring skills
- Conflict management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with fluency in English and Arabic (Optional).
- Good working knowledge of technology systems.
- Ability to communicate with and gain confidence of senior management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.