Job Posting Status is Filled Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
If you have the passion & ambition, we have the opportunity.
Applications are now open for the 2023 intake of The Jammaz Al-Suhaimi Future Executive Graduate Programme.
The dynamic training scheme, which aims to foster talent and build future financial leaders and innovators, takes place over 12 months period and is a strategic pillar of GIB’s talent development programme focused on supporting the Group’s ambitious plans for growth across all key business areas.
The next cohort is set to commence in September 2023 and will see a fresh intake of University graduates gain unique exposure to the inner workings of the Bank and the fast developing local, regional and international banking and financial industry.
What the programme offers:
- Development programme focused on digital innovation in the financial sector & future trends
- Opportunity to build solid technical skills & business acumen.
- Mixture of on-the-job training, formal classroom-based courses, and online learning to accelerate learning & professional growth.
- Competitive total rewards packages.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication
- Innovation & Critical thinking
- Passion about Fintech
To quality, candidates must be:
- Saudi nationals
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Banking & Finance, Financial management, Supply Chain, Law, Management Information Systems, Computer science , Computer engineering, Software engineering or equivalent .
- Minimum GPA of 2.5/4 or 3/5.
- Graduates of 2022 and onwards.
Programme starts in September 2023
Work location: Khobar Riyadh
About The Jammaz Al-Suhaimi Future Executive Graduate Programme:
Launched in 2013, ‘The Jammaz Al-Suhaimi Future Executive Graduate Programme’ is named after Jammaz bin Abdullah Al-Suhaimi, a regional financial industry veteran and innovator who served as Chairman of GIB from 2008 - 2017.