Responsible to monitor, supervise and provide 24/7 presence to ensure the safety and security of the bank assets, staff and customers, monitoring and operating the CCTV cameras and associated equipment in the CCTV Control Room. Managing associated alarms and call monitoring implementation and supervision of the bank safety and security duties and procedures, within their facility/ area of responsibility
1. Monitor and operate the CCTV cameras and associated equipment in the CCTV Control Room, operate all the control functions including CCTV, burglar alarm system, and access controls system and including BMS system.
2. Follow protocols for maintaining the security of the CCTV Control Room and its facilities
3. Operate a range of remote call monitoring, alarms and communication facilities contained within the Control Room, maintain accurate records of data recordings and events, using incident reporting and key issuing record.
4. Manage the dedicated emergency telephones and the telephone system and be aware of emergency response procedures.
5. Guiding the staff in emergency situations through the execution of emergency checklists.
6. Monitoring secure doors in the facility using display panel, controlling and allowing access throughout the facility by using intercoms, cameras, and electric doors, fire alarm panel and ensuring appropriate response to alarm indicators.
7. To operate and respond to all aspects of Control Room Operation including emergency response i.e. Fire and emergency alarm system, operate a range of remote call monitoring, alarms and communication facilities contained within the Control Room.
8. Record all incidents in the appropriate format and write concise and accurate incident reports as necessary.
9. Call the emergency services and/or notify certain key people.
10. Carry out routine checks for correct operation of all control equipment on Daily/Weekly Servicing Plan (see Appendix A attached).
11. Follow protocols for maintaining the security of the CCTV Control Room and its facilities.
High school diploma related field, preferably Industrial Security or related discipline
5-7 years of overall experience in CCTV, Access control and security intrusion system fire and safety management.
- High level of technical expertise in their field.
- High level of adherence to work ethics and professional work moral concepts.
- Highly committed and loyal.
- Confidentiality task oriented.
- High degree of alertness and follow-up.
- Very good people skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in all MS office tools
- Knowledge of Central monitoring computer systems (preferred)
- Good level of adherence to work ethics and professional work moral concept.
- Developed and proven supervision skills.
- Proven people management skills