Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2023/08/29 10:40:19 Expires 2023-12-08 Ref: JB1100038361
- Develop the assigned segment (largecap/midcap etc.) in the allocated region/geography and contribute to achieving a significant increase in the client base for GIB.
- Assume marketing and sales of credit facilities and cross-selling of other financial services offered by GIB to current and prospective clients, all in line with GIBMAN and other Bank’s directives. Conduct periodic business calls to review clients’ financial needs and opportunities for marketing bank services.
- Prepare marketing plan on a periodic basis identifying target clients for GIB to pursue and follow up with ongoing calls to capture new business. Prepare an annual forecast of the income for each client and prospect to be incorporated in the annual budget
- Develop and implement best practices related towards client management for revenue generation
- Demonstrated understanding of the cross sell products available to wholesale banking customers including but not limited to, trade, treasury, and investment banking products.
- Regularly assess client needs and risk tolerance of the portfolio to recommend appropriate asset allocation on an ongoing basis
- Work with credit analyst to review, analyze and restructure client portfolios to maintain compliance with model portfolios. Carry out comprehensive financial and non-financial analysis with credit analyst, on client’s financial statements as part of a complete credit analysis report on new credit requests, or renewal of existing ones prior to the original renew date. Else, seek credit committee approval for a deferral period with valid support.
- Prepare periodic reports and presentations for clients and meet with them on an ongoing basis to review performance results.
- Position GIB as the client’s advisor of choice. Advice clients on complex investment relationships. Structure facilities to be offered to clients based on the client’s needs
- Effectively present new products to clients for enhanced revenue generation. Enhance the depositor base and market liability products
- Maximise the share of wallet for GIB. Explore and maximize cross-sell opportunities for all products across the bank. Refer potential clients (as and when they come across) to the respective business segment/vertical
- Ensure that internal RAROC and other criteria are met. Conform to risk policies and procedures, AML/compliance framework to minimize the error ratios and customer frauds.
- Obtain information to prepare credit applications, including financial spreads, for timely submission for approval. Present client’s requests for extending or issuing new credit facilities with a comprehensive report to respective committee(s).
- Network in the market and identify early warning signals that effect the business or credit quality of GIB clients
- Monitor the performance of portfolio to detect early signs of trouble in order to minimize defaults and provisions. Initiate and follow-up on work out and recovery from clients when required.
- Provide periodic reports on various portfolios handled and call reports to the division head / committee(s).
- Strong credit & structuring related skills.
- Good understanding of corporate credit models.
- Strong credit analytical and evaluation skills.
- Strong communication skills to clearly articulate his point of view in credit committees.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills and should be a good negotiator