Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2023/09/28 12:37:31 Expires 2023-11-27 Ref: JB1100039611
- Propose, obtain approvals and manage retail risk and collections policies and strategies. Conduct credit reviews, review credit programs, risk reviews, collection strategies reviews and ensure compliance with bank’s retail risk policy & procedures etc.
- Review and derive appropriate retail credit policies in accordance to the bank's policies, business strategies and statutory requirements. Ensure continual development and refinement of credit policies and procedures to determine their suitability for the bank’s requirements. Lead, organize, direct and manage the bank’s retail risk policies and strategies.
- Implement retail risk policies and strategies through appropriate systems in coordination with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop, implement and constantly review appropriate collection policies and strategies in accordance to the bank's policies, business strategies and statutory requirements. Collections strategies should optimally utilize the available collections staff, collections system and telephony system including auto-dialer.
- Manage the collections system project, and lead customization and implementation of the system incorporating approved collection strategies.
- Recommend modification and upgrade of policies & procedures to meet the desired standards and in line with bank’s evolving risk appetite.
- Work with stakeholders and counter-parties to ensure risk policies and guidelines are implemented properly.
- Manage credit underwriting team that would conduct credit assessment of retail asset applications when referred by system for manual underwriting.
- Approve credit deviation proposals within delegated authority and monitor and regularize limit excesses. Approve limit excesses within authority.
- Evaluate and define risk / credit acceptance criteria for product programs. Recommend and support setting of credit limits specific to retail.
- Keep abreast of the latest development in retail risk and collections policies & strategies in the market and provide input for updating of the bank's corporate policy manual. Develop, maintain and update retail risk procedures.
- Manage the Employer Relations activities that will include enrolling, classification, delisting, limit setting, obtaining specimen signatures and formalizing arrangements.
- Support the Retail Risk department with necessary market research and updates on regulatory changes and developments within retail sector.
- Provide requirement specification, change requests and lead user acceptance testing for retail credit systems/ interfaces (listed below) to ensure proper implementation of retail risk policies and guidelines:
- Saudi Credit Bureau
- Loan Origination System and Decision Engine
- Consumer Loan Management Module in UBS
- Credit Card Management System (AFS)
- Al Elm monitoring services
- Whitelist Employer
- Retail Credit Negative List
- Liaise with and act as primary point of contact for Credit Bureaus.
- Develop RCSA framework for retail risk and fulfill operational risk coordinator responsibilities for retail risk.
- Strong knowledge of Retail Risk Credit Policies & Procedures with experience in the implementation and monitoring of the effectiveness of the policy
- Strong process orientation and should contribute to the improvement of retail risk process efficiency
- Strong understanding of portfolio level risk analytics
- Ability to provide a coherent risk view to the senior management
- Strong statistical & modelling skills
- Ability to understand the implications of modelling assumptions
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, knowledge of retail banking principles, knowledge of Basel and credit systems