Job Posting Status is Filled Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
- Provide proactive customer driven servicing of all corporate customer banking needs as per quality standards in order to enhance the Bank’s image.
- Coordinate/arrange new account opening ensuring accuracy of all documents received and they are in compliance with bank requirements.
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests (such as: new draw-downs and renewal loans and ensure the accuracy of credit line utilization, availability, documentation and the payment instructions).
- Perform customer verifications.
- Manage customers' accounts. Keep records of customer interactions and transactions (for example: Monitor all incoming funds related to contract financing and maintain a control sheet to record the same).
- Manage all direct communication with the customer either by telephone, electronically or face to face in the most professional manner and ensure delivery of excellent service
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries. Handle and resolve customer complaints. Follow up on customer interactions.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints. Record details of actions taken.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource/person.
- Comply with all relevant bank policies, procedures, controls and the applicable regulatory guidelines
- Good understanding of corporate credit documentation.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills